My Photo
Name:
Location: Thailand

velocipedi equestri

Monday, July 04, 2005

The Krabi Hotel News.

CHIANG RAI'S LATEST RIVERSIDE LUXURYBangkok Post - Klong Toey,Bangkok,ThailandThe five-star hotel overlooking the province's major transport artery, the Kok ... zThe Tubkaak Krabi is offering ``A Short Break Package'' to beaches untouched by ... See all stories on this topic
IF YOU GOKentucky.com - Lexington,KY,USA... of the hotel opened in April; the oceanfront wing is under construction and isn't visible from rooms now open.-www.holiday-inn.com. . The chic Sheraton Krabi ...
Thailand idyll idle as crowds stay away Once crowded islands ...San Francisco Chronicle - San Francisco,CA,USA... Similarly, at my hotel, I had my own personal waitress to attend to me in ... bay and disgorged more tourists than I thought existed in all of Phuket and Krabi. ...
TIME TO LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVES Bangkok Post - Klong Toey,Bangkok,Thailand... the tsunami, the tourism revenue of Phuket, Phangnga and Krabi accounted for a ... of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), the average hotel occupancy rate in ...